At Valorous Circle, we’re looking for someone who can manage marketing projects for our clients — adoption agencies — to ensure they have the best possible experience with our company as we provide digital marketing services for them.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, and excellent communication skills, and will be a marketing champion for adoption agencies. You should be able to help plan, manage, and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns that help our clients reach their target audiences and encourage those audiences to take action.
In this position, the ideal candidate will work directly with adoption agency board members and executive directors to ensure their digital marketing efforts are successful, so you must be professional, tactful, and well-organized. You will be a liaison between these agencies and our internal development and marketing team members to produce smart solutions.
- Coordinate and execute marketing efforts for adoption agencies
- Prioritize and work independently or collaboratively with a team
- Solve problems, elevate issues with proposed solutions to executives, and oversee tasks.
- Interact with clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Attend meetings, take notes, and follow up on action steps
- Identify weaknesses in existing processes or campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Develop and maintain marketing project schedules and status reports, ensuring deadlines are met; may obtain cost estimates and track actual expenses.
- Collaborate with our internal teams to deliver measurable results to our clients.
- Communicate with the leadership team about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies.
We’ll expect you to have:
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Strong project management skills
- General marketing knowledge
- General social media understanding
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- A high degree of professionalism
And it’d be great if you had:
- Familiarity with digital marketing and social media development strategies
- Passion for adoption
Compensation includes a salary starting at $55K/annually, three weeks PTO, and primary care health benefits.
Remote work options are available, although you must be able to come into our Grand Rapids, Michigan, office at least once a week.
If qualified and interested, send your cover letter and resume to Beth Mast at [email protected]. Lack of ability to follow directions will disqualify you.